Exceed Health Services
The goal of Exceed Health Services is to prevent workplace-related illnesses and injuries through a variety of actions, including:
- Encouraging safety in the workplace through safer work practices.
- Ensuring that individuals are using ergonomically proper methods and actions.
- Monitoring overall health in the workplace and looking for opportunities for improvement.
- Supporting employees who are struggling with illness or absences related to sickness.
- Providing ongoing mental health support for those with work or home stressors to reduce health risks and stay compliant.
Types of Services Provided
- On-site clinics. Services include access and outreach to behavioral health specialists and tele-behavioral health services for individuals. Providing Dentist Services, Physician Services, Optometrist Services and Identity Management Services.
- Workplace health-related screening tools for areas such as behavioral health, addiction, and pain.
- Absence and disability management. Fitness-for-duty evaluations that include a behavioral health component may be provided.
- Digital mental health. Digital tools support prevention by building resilience and keeping employees mentally strong through on-demand self-guided cognitive behavioral therapy courses, coaching and short-term counseling.
- Coaching and tools for individual overall wellness.
- Preventative measures, including things such as the following:
- Health screenings
- Medical surveillance exams
- Mental health support
Exceed personalized health services address individual specific needs during each phase of enrollment. Specialized professionals in these services identify and formulate individualized solutions to propel individual into a stable, safe, secure, improved, and successful outcomes.
- Health counseling that is structured, scheduled, documented, and ongoing
- Group sessions to identify and address issues, such as abuse, relationships, childcare, homesickness, and language/cultural barriers
- Identification of individuals who need more intensive services and referrals
- Intervention, implementation, and documentation of strategies to address personal issues including mental health, medical issues, and challenges
- Counseling on weekends and for emergencies
Teresa L. Roberts, MD, Exceed Health Services Administrator: Dr. Roberts is a board-certified adult and pediatric anesthesiologist. Dr. Roberts serves as EXCEED’s Health Services Administrator using her wealth of experience in various clinical and educational settings. Dr. Roberts received her Doctorate of Medicine with distinction at George Washington University (GWU). She also completed her residency at GWU and her fellowship in Pediatric Anesthesia at Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, DC. She was an Associate Program Director for the Pediatric Anesthesiology Fellowship at Children’s National Medical Center. She continues to serve as an Oral Board Examiner for the American Board of Anesthesiology.
In addition, EXCEED provides a variety of program management, administrative, and clerical support services including:
- Prepare and organize briefings
- SOP development
- Desktop publishing/word processing
- Receptionist support
- Correspondence/technical documentation/report preparation
- Meeting support
- Time and expense voucher processing
- Calendar/schedule management
- Mail/fax processing
- Records/file management
- Travel support
- Supply management
- Property support
- Budget/financial reporting support