EXCEED is experienced in providing staffing, management, processes, and oversight to operate highly responsive and customer-oriented Contact Centers that assure efficient and accurate response and resolution of customer inquiries. All support provided is in accordance with our ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 20000: 2011 certified quality and process management practices, including the use of satisfaction surveys to ensure client satisfaction and constant service improvement.
Our Contact Center solutions are staffed by trained professionals with subject matter expertise and current reference materials and are managed in accordance with our ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 20000:2011 certified quality and process management practices. We are equally able to implement our solutions in a Government-sourced technology environment or on our own Avaya IP telephony platform and multiple hosted workflow and CRM systems operating in our secure Data Center facility.
Key elements of EXCEED’s Contact Center Solution capabilities include:
- Customer Site, Contractor Site, and Hybrid operating models
- Single- or multi-site operations
- Surge Operations
- Business-hours or round-the-clock service
- Remote Agent capability
- Client Call Monitoring Capability
- Unified Queue Management
- Performance Dashboards, Routine and Ad-Hoc Reports
- Clear, Reliable full-digital IP trunk lines
- Robust Continuity of Operations (COOP) capability
- Continual Analysis and Improvement
The combination of our management, staffing, training, systems, and proactive Quality Assurance makes us able to provide Agencies with industry-leading Service Level performance and customer satisfaction at a very competitive cost.